Peterborough Conington Airfield is OPEN for business and operating normally (Please Check NOTAMS for current Licence Status)
We are open 7 Days a week, Monday to Sunday 09:00-18:00
For night flying, we are available with minimum 72 hours PRIOR notice for Thursday evening flying until 9pm.
We can provide out of hours services including AVGAS and JET-A1 where required, please contact us for details and we will be pleased to help
UL91 Is Now available at Conington !
We are pleased to be working with T6Harvard Limited, who will be operating Harvard 'Wacky Rabbit' from Conington on dates throughout 2022 - to book a flight in this historic warbird, and for further details, click here
Please be aware -
The airfield is open as normal, however there may be reduced facilities, including short notice reductions in fire cover and Air Ground Radio due to staffing. If you cannot get an reply on the radio, please make Traffic Calls as appropriate (see Pilot Information page for details on circuits - )
- Cafe - The Cafe is open to members and non members during opening hours - we always have a selection of delicious cold snacks and hot and cold drinks available during the week. Hot snacks are available 10:00-15:00 on weekdays, however please call to check as staffing may affect this.
- At weekends, both hot and cold snacks and hot and cold drinks are available during the day.
- The Airfield is Strictly PPR by telephone (01487 834161), if you cannot get an answer please do not assume we are open our phones are diverted at the moment, and so we may be on another call, please leave a message and we will try to get back to you.
- We have a good supply of AVGAS, UL91 and JET-A1 available, Please let us know in advance for JET-A1.
- Based Aircraft and operators please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you require access to your aircraft as well as if you require fuel. This helps us to ensure the safety of you and your aircraft.
- We would prefer to take payment with Cards wherever possible as we do not always hold cash on the premises and may be unable to provide change.
As we rebuild the Conington website, we hope to see you soon, and promise you a warm Conington Welcome