27th September 2021 - Website under Construction
Peterborough Conington Airfield is OPEN for business and operating normally (Please Check NOTAMS for current Licence Status)
We are open 7 Days a week, Monday to Sunday 09:00-18:00,
With the nights drawing in, we are available with prior notice for Thursday evening flying till 9pm.
Please be aware -
The airfield is open as normal, however there may be reduced facilities, including short notice reductions in fire cover and Air Ground Radio due to staffing. If you cannot get an reply on the radio, please make Traffic Calls as appropriate.
- We have a reduced food service available at the moment
- Monday-Friday - a selection of cold snacks as well as tea, coffee and soft drinks.
- Saturday, Sunday, Public Holidays - Hot and Cold snacks are available as usual
- The Airfield is Strictly PPR by telephone (01487 834161), if you cannot get an answer please do not assume we are open our phones are diverted at the moment, and so we may be on another call, please leave a message and we will try to get back to you.
- We have a good supply of AVGAS and JET-A1 available, let us know in advance for JET-A1.
- Based Aircraft and operators please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you require access to your aircraft as well as if you require fuel. This helps us to ensure the safety of you and your aircraft.
- We would prefer to take payment with Cards whereever possible as we do not always hold cash on the premises and may be unable to provide change.
As we rebuild the Conington website, we hope to see you soon, and promise you a warm Conington Welcome